Social Media is a great resource for promoting your business, growing your fan base, and connecting with your customers. There are strategies you need to set in place to get the most out of your social media marketing and sharing. The wrong types of posts and unplanned content will go unnoticed and can be a waste of time for you or your advertising personnel. In this article we will share some quick tips to get you recognized and keep your audience engaged. We also provide you with a vital tool, a handy calendar as a base to help you plan exactly what to share each day.
Steps to Planning your Posts
- Plan your content– Look over the guide we’ve provided and figure out what you would like to post for each day. Remember to keep it personal so it connects with your audience and shows your personal side. You are a business, but you will get much better results by adding a personal touch.
- Prepare your content– Start making the graphics and picking out which quotes, stories, tips, etc. that you are going to share. This will save you time in the long run. You will need to make engaging graphics. Some great FREE tools are GIMP, and Pixlr.
- Pre-schedule / Post– Facebook has a built in pre-scheduling of posts option which is great for setting specific days and times you want to share each post. Another awesome option is Buffer. You can connect Buffer with many of your social media platforms and use it as a native pre-scheduling platform. This will make things much easier and save you a ton of time. I can’t say enough good things about this method for posting on social media.
- Analyze– When the month is over analyze your data. Which posts worked best? What drove the most traffic to your website? Which create the most engaging content with your audience?
- Implement data for next month– After you analyze the data, you need to implement what worked and what didn’t into the next months social media advertising campaign. As each month passes, keep tweaking your posting schedule with the results that worked best for you the previous month.
Following our guide will make it very easy to plan out what to post each month and will help you gain and maintain your social presence. If you like our guide and want more helpful tips like these, we post them on our Facebook page often so be sure to follow us there. You can also join our email list and we will share the best content for business’s just like you.
This is a great way to increase engagement and website traffic. When you create more traffic, you need to make sure your website is optimized to handle this traffic properly. It needs to keep your visitors engaged and convert them into customers or repeat buyers. ARCtrinity can optimize your current site or create a new site for you that will create the highest chance of generating new customers and maintaining the ones you have. We also share many statistically proven concepts to increase your overall growth in our blog. Don’t forget to check out the graphic below and save it to your computer.